Talan and I went to The Briar Patch with Emily, Claire, Natalie, Michelle, and Debbie on Saturday. There were a lot of cute things, but I knew I'd get in trouble if I purchased too many things. I did find a very cute onesie for Talan to wear on his 1st birthday (only 2 months away!). We carpooled over to Scottsdale with Debbie, Michelle, and Natalie. Talan and Natalie were too cute in the backseat together. We had to snap a few pictures!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Craft Fair
Talan and I went to The Briar Patch with Emily, Claire, Natalie, Michelle, and Debbie on Saturday. There were a lot of cute things, but I knew I'd get in trouble if I purchased too many things. I did find a very cute onesie for Talan to wear on his 1st birthday (only 2 months away!). We carpooled over to Scottsdale with Debbie, Michelle, and Natalie. Talan and Natalie were too cute in the backseat together. We had to snap a few pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment