I have some WONDERFUL parents in my classroom who had another baby shower for Hunter with my students the next weekend. Once I get those pictures, I will make sure to post them. Gia's house was decorated remarkably in the jungle theme and Breeze and Gia spent hours preparing. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life during this pregnancy!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Family Baby Shower
On December 5th, we had a baby shower for Hunter. Emily, Mom, and Faye spent the Friday before baking and creating the cutest monkey cupcakes to go along with Hunter's jungle themed bedroom. Below are some pictures from the shower. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who love us and love Hunter already.




I have some WONDERFUL parents in my classroom who had another baby shower for Hunter with my students the next weekend. Once I get those pictures, I will make sure to post them. Gia's house was decorated remarkably in the jungle theme and Breeze and Gia spent hours preparing. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life during this pregnancy!
I have some WONDERFUL parents in my classroom who had another baby shower for Hunter with my students the next weekend. Once I get those pictures, I will make sure to post them. Gia's house was decorated remarkably in the jungle theme and Breeze and Gia spent hours preparing. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life during this pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment