I have to say ... I'm very upset right now, though. I was downloading the pictures to my computer and, right in the middle of the process, my computer had a fatal error! :( I lost half of my pictures from the wedding. I'm quite heartbroken, but at least I managed to save a few.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Brandon and Jessica's Wedding
Brandon and Jessica got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony held at Jessica's mom's house. The bride was absolutely beautiful and the groom was beaming. The flower girl was pretty cute, too.





I have to say ... I'm very upset right now, though. I was downloading the pictures to my computer and, right in the middle of the process, my computer had a fatal error! :( I lost half of my pictures from the wedding. I'm quite heartbroken, but at least I managed to save a few.
I have to say ... I'm very upset right now, though. I was downloading the pictures to my computer and, right in the middle of the process, my computer had a fatal error! :( I lost half of my pictures from the wedding. I'm quite heartbroken, but at least I managed to save a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment