Talan seemed to really enjoy his first Thanksgiving. Being that he is such a great eater, I'm sure it's destined to become one of his favorite holidays. Here are some pictures we took throughout the day.

Please excuse my son's manners ... we're still working on that one! :)
This is one of my favorite pictures from the day. It was a rainy day and I couldn't resist putting Talan's hat on. We've had this hat for months, and since it's been at least 75 degrees most days, there hasn' been a good reason for me to have him wear it. I jumped at the chance!
Last, but certainly not least ... my adorable niece, Claire!





Please excuse my son's manners ... we're still working on that one! :)
This is one of my favorite pictures from the day. It was a rainy day and I couldn't resist putting Talan's hat on. We've had this hat for months, and since it's been at least 75 degrees most days, there hasn' been a good reason for me to have him wear it. I jumped at the chance!Last, but certainly not least ... my adorable niece, Claire!





1 comment:
Such a big girl with her plate and spoon!
Post a Comment