Sunday, November 2, 2008





Travis, Emily, and Claire came over for Halloween. We had such a great time. Claire and Talan play together pretty well for the most part. They are going to be great friends, although sharing is already becoming a problem. It's very cute to watch, though!

Luckily, Emily has been here this week watching Talan, so a lot of my baking ideas Emily has followed through on. She made the dough for the sugar cookies I wanted to make, as well as made and decorated 1/2 of them on Monday. On Wednesday, I finished making the cookies and decorating them. For the past couple of weeks, I have been wanting to make pumpkin cupcakes that I saw in a magazine, but never seemed to find them time to do it. On Halloween, Emily was over early and made the cupcakes. They turned out so cute (and very yummy!).

By the end of the night, we were all exhausted and a little slap happy, as you can probably tell (Claire in the Star Wars onesie with the Yoda ears, Holly wearing Claire's flower costume). Overall, it was a great time and a great first Halloween for Talan.

2 comments:

Emily said...

We had a great time with you guys! Thanks for having us!

kharv said...

Very cute photos. I especially like the one of the kids at the door. Double trouble...