Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve, Talan and I met the Waknitz family at church and we then went back to their house for a traditional Waknitz Christmas Eve meal of Potato Cheese soup ... quite yummy!


Chistmas Day
Aaron, Talan, and I woke up around 8:30 Christmas morning and opened presents. We then enjoyed some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Nana Rockey came over and we opened presents again ... :) Then Grandma Faye came over and practically brought a whole toy store! Quite crazy ... I guess you could say that Talan is loved and just a little bit spoiled! We had a wonderful lunch and then relaxed throughout the night. Here are a few pictures from the day.


















Zsilavec Christmas
We went over to Grandma Faye's house on the 27th to celebrate with Aaron's cousin Lynn and her family. We had a wondeful turkey lunch and spent some good, quality time together. Brittany was so kind and helped Talan open some presents.










2 comments:
Still on Christmas huh?
um...it's almost march!
Post a Comment