Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures

We had family pictures done on Saturday from a friend I had from high school. It was so laid back and easy ... not stuffy and posed. Allison got the pictures to us today and they look awesome! I'm so impressed by the gift God has given her. They are all so good that I want to share them all. When I have a chance, I'm going to figure out how to put them in a slideshow for you to see. Until then, please enjoy the picture at the top of our blog.

I came home sick today and got a little bit of rest while Talan was at the sitter and Aaron was at work. I think it helped, although I just need my chest to stop hurting and my cough to go away. Tonight we are planning on going to see Santa ... hooray!

No comments: